Don’t miss a thing! Sign up to the Daily Star’s newsletter
We have more newsletters
Viral footage circulating online shows the moment a Brit takeaway worker was caught using a shopping trolley and blow torch device to grill chicken in a filthy alleyway at the back of a shop.
Footage that began circulating on Twitter yesterday, March 1, shows the moment a bloke walks up the alleyway and mutters to himself "f***ing hell" as a man in an apron and blue gloves tends to chicken in a roll cage.
Just yards from a large bin, the worker has a torch hooked up to a propane gas tank and hovers it over the raw chicken as the man recording says: "Is that safe to eat?!"
READ MORE: Body of baby found in hunt for child of arrested aristocrat and boyfriend
The silent worker looks sheepish and shuts off the gas as the recorder shout "f***ing hell, I'm not eating that" and zooms in on what appears to be four whole, raw chickens.
A piece of cardboard has been laid beneath a shelf to catch the fat and liquids that drop off the chicken.
In another clip, a shopping trolley full of a white meat is being grilled with a propane-powered torch from beneath, yards from a large bin and litter strewn across the floor.
"This is how a takeaway business is cooking its meat," wrote Suzesport, an account that sells signed football jerseys, on Twitter.
Steamy threesome rumbled as cops spot randy trio romping in street in daylight
Their tweet said the business is on Parliament Road, Middlesbrough, a street beset with problems concerning food hygiene.
Inspectors found "droppings" behind fridges, freezers – and even inside the cupboards – at a fish and chips shop on the road in January last year. The chippy was hit with a zero star rating.
"There was no hot water to the washbasin in the staff WC, preventing food handlers from maintaining adequate standards of personal hygiene," stated an inspection report.
Kim Jong-un approves new dog meat 'Delicacy House' to encourage 'healthy eating'
And it added: "It was apparent during the visit that the level of food hygiene awareness demonstrated you and the other food handler was inadequate."
In May last year a Sri Lankan takeaway was also slapped with a one-star food hygiene rating, as was an Asian mini-mart.
A Middlesbrough Council spokesman told the Daily Star: "We are aware of the video circulating online and are looking into the matter.
"As a matter of course we expect all food processes to be carried out in a safe and hygienic manner."
To stay up to date with all the latest news, make sure you sign up to one of our newsletters here.
Benefits cheat posing as single mum exposed as investigators find her Facebook
Bloke 'changed name multiple times so he could date up to 250 women across 10-year span'
Benefits conmen rumbled in cringeworthy Photoshop fails used to claim they live in UK
- In the News
Source: Read Full Article