OK, so you can’t exactly get a few turns in right now being July and all, but you can catch a few of those vibes at a terrain park. Central Park at Copper opened up July 5 and features a fully stocked terrain park complete with multiple rail features and small and large jumps for all skill levels.
Guests must purchase either full- or half-day lessons for the park, which closes Aug. 15. Riders take the Super Tube carpet lift back up to the top of the run, then either take a bus or the lift back down to the base at the end of the day.
Subscribe to our weekly newsletter, The Adventurist, to get outdoors news sent straight to your inbox.
- PHOTOS: Seniors graduate on Copper Mountain chairlift, receive diplomas from an extended ski
- An emotional day at Arapahoe Basin as the ski area reopens after coronavirus shutdown
- Arapahoe Basin Ski Area to close Sunday, officially ending Colorado’s beleaguered ski season
- Aspen Skiing Co.’s skier visits fell 20% following the coronavirus outbreak
- Skiers overwhelm Arapahoe Basin’s reservations system ahead of reopening
Source: Read Full Article