Sports Radio 104.3 The Fan is getting a shakeup to its weekday lineup.
Following the departure of Orlando Franklin, who left the “Orlando and Sandy” show in August to join the 49ers’ coaching staff, the station on Monday announced a new schedule that kicks off Sept. 20 that includes the debut of the “Chad and Nate” show.
“Chad and Nate,” which will air weekdays from 9-11 a.m., will be hosted by former Broncos tight end Nate Jackson and former University of Colorado and NFL linebacker Chad Brown.
“Chad and Nate’s contrasting personalities and insightful perspectives will create a unique and entertaining program every day,” program director Raj Sharan said in a news release.
Sandy Clough, who co-hosted with Franklin, will join Shawn Drotar for “Sandy and Shawn” from 9 p.m. to midnight. “Stokley and Zach,” “The Drive with Tyler Polumbus and Darren McKee” and “Nick and Cecil” will all move up an hour from their current schedule..
Here’s a look at the new weekly lineup:
- 6-9 a.m.: “Schlereth and Evans” (Mark Schlereth and Mike Evans)
- 9-11 a.m.: “Chad and Nate” (Chad Brown and Nate Jackson)
- 11 a.m.-2 p.m.: “Stokley and Zach” (Brandon Stokley and Zach Bye)
- 2-6 p.m.: “The Drive with Tyler Polumbus and DMac” (Tyler Polumbus and Darren McKee)
- 6-9 p.m.: “Nick and Cecil” (Nick Ferguson and Cecil Lammey)
- 9 p.m.-midnight: “Sandy and Shawn” (Sandy Clough and Shawn Drotar)
Source: Read Full Article