I felt under thigh support a little lacking in the front seats ( I’m 5’11). No problem with the rear seats.
BHPian Eco_boost recently shared this with other enthusiasts.
Took delivery of my Dark EV yesterday.
The entire process from booking till delivery took 10 days to complete. Showroom experience was good , however the SA received only one in 5 calls made by me, forcing me to visit the showroom multiple times for small queries.
- The car looks and feels very solid and premium.
- Black leatherette seats feel plush.
- Sports mode is dangerous.
- Good road presence, especially of the dark edition.
- I felt under thigh support a little lacking in the front seats ( I’m 5’11). No problem with the rear seats.
- Rear armrest is good , however I can’t fit my water bottle in the cup holders.
Detailed report coming soon.
Check out BHPian comments for more insights and information.
Source: Read Full Article